- University Doctoral Regulations
- PhD Program Regulations of the Department of Cognitive Science - September 2023
- Appendix to the Departmental Doctoral Regulations - How to initiate the PhD Defense
- Central European University's Policy on Student Plagiarism
- Important and relevant University and Student Policies
Search engine: CEU Policies and Official Documents
Departmental Essay Marking Scheme is available here.
CEU’s Policy on Student Plagiarism
A clear refernece to the policy is available here: Central European University's Policy on Student Plagiarism | Official Documents (ceu.edu)
Plagiarism occurs both when the words of another are reproduced without acknowledgment and when the ideas or arguments of another are paraphrased in such a way as to lead the reader to believe that they originated with the writer. This Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the Code of Ethics, which shall also prevail in questions not regulated by this Policy. While both students and faculty may be guilty of plagiarism, this policy only addresses student plagiarism. Faculty cases of plagiarism should be dealt with according to the appropriate section of the Code of Ethics.
Key forms and guidelines of the Department of Cognitive Science:
PhD Travel, PhD Research Grants
- Student Travel and Research Grant Policy (2023)
- Memo on the transition to the 4yr program (as part of the University Doctoral Regulations)
- Possibilities on Grants and awards for CEU enrolled students
New dates for PhD travel grant applications:
- October 5, 2023
- January 4, 2024
- March 7, 2024
- May 31, 2024
Doctoral Research Support Grant (DRSG) with : Application deadlines: December 1, 2023 and May 3, 2024 for awards to be used in Academic Year 2023/2024.